Monday, June 09, 2008

Amanda & Jeremy 06.07.08

I have to say, I have the BEST BRIDES!! I've been looking forward to this wedding all year, in fact, for a couple of years! Amanda first contacted me about her wedding back in 2006 (it's never too early to plan!). We've been emailing back and forth since then so I knew this was going to be a fun and emotional day.

After a full Mass at Our Lady of Peace we headed out to Robin Hill Park for a few special pictures. With temps in the 90's my experience shooting for national magazines paid off -- we were able to do all the shots in record time so nobody was in the heat too long. After that it was time to party!

Thanks guys, it was so much fun to be part of your day. See you soon!




Amanda's dad did a pretty good job holding it together




I love the sun as it gets low in the sky!


The cake was awesome thanks to Carol's Cakes


Party time!


Some of the young ones couldn't hang...


Others found a different way to hang

1 comment:

Ray Santana said...

Love shot #4 TC looking sweet as always....goodtimes