Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Knot party

Last night I attended the annual party hosted by the bridal magazine The Knot. To be cliché -- a fun time was had by all. It was great to see so many of my wedding colleagues. The event was held at the fabulous Children's Museum on the Northside. This really is one of Pittsburgh’s shinning stars and if you haven’t been there in a while, or ever, you need to go check it out.

Bart Duva of Extraordinary Catering by Bart provided the incredible food and beverages for the party. Thanks, Bart, LOVED the meatballs. Yummy!

One of the highlights for me (besides the meatballs) was finally meeting my awesome advertising rep Kerri Maravich. I can thank Kerri and the Knot for much of my success this past year in the wedding arena.



A few of the other folks I was able to say ‘hey’ to included vocalist and music planner Jennifer Russell, of Ovation Special Events; Casey Andrea Patterson of Soldiers & Sailors and Nick Borelli of Bella Sera by Greco's.

Thanks also to my friend and colleague Joanne Bartone for snapping the picture of Kerri and me.

No comments: