Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Friday night I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph the final gown fitting for Katy, my January 6th bride. Expert seamstress Barbara Mannarino, owner of Thorncliffe Designs (412.278.1112) in Robinson Township, was responsible for the perfect fit.

The question is sometimes asked, ‘why would you want to photograph the final fitting?’ Precious moments. Quite often this is the first time dad gets to see his daughter in her wedding gown. That “first look” is priceless. And let’s not forget how mom feels, this is after all, her little girl.

Below are a couple of my favorites from the evening. But, just in case Mike, the groom, happens to hit my blog before the wedding no photos of the gown appear, I’m not going to be the one to spoil his surprise!




No comments: