Sunday, October 22, 2006

Saturday I photographed my last wedding of the season, and what a way to end an incredible year! Craig and Bridget’s Celtic Wedding was, in a word, awesome.

I’ve known Craig for about a year. We met at BNI (Business Network International), a great business networking organization. Craig is a printer rep for Alpha Graphics (so if you need printing, see Craig… when he comes back from his honeymoon). When he asked me to photograph his wedding I was totally jazzed. Being of Scottish descent I have a great love for all things Celtic. Someday I even hope to learn the bagpipes (sorry neighbors).

Craig made sure every detail was covered from the Celtic Knot wedding rings on down to the drum and bagpipe processional and recessional by Katherine Craig and Alasdair Gillies, respectively.





The church, Bellefield Presbyterian, is one impressive place. Gorgeous stained glass windows allowing terrific light to flow into the sanctuary top the rotunda.



It was so awesome seeing how much love they share.





Bridget, a graduate of Chatham College, wanted a special picture on her Alma Matter’s soccer field. Of course I was more than happy to comply! The soccer ball was borrowed from a couple of kids also on the field. Everyone had so much fun!



Thanks guys for allowing me the honor of photographing your day. See you when you get back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are AMAZING Terry! We had a blast with you on Saturday...thank you so much for capturing the Bridget & Craig just as they are. I came across your blog looking for your email address and immediately teared up looking at the pictures. Cannot WAIT to see the rest of your photos! My email address to send the link when the rest of the pics are up is delucakr@hotmail.com
Thanks again... DeLuca :)