Friday, January 29, 2010

Pittsburgh Wedding Photography | The Priory | Katie and Brian

Here are a few more of my favorites from Katie and Brian's beautiful wedding on January 23rd. I still can't believe we had sunny skies and 52 degrees! See you guys soon!


Checking the make-up


Deep breath before walking down the aisle

Dad had a few words to say to Brian before he let go


Katie had tear filled eyes as she said her vows


Brian's mom


Katie's mom


I kept waiting for the Priest to mimic the statue of Jesus above him. He did... once.


An attaboy from mom as the couple leaves the alter




I so like bubbles over rice!






The girls wanted to do their version of America's Next Top Model






Of course the guys were not to be outdone...






A grand entrance to The Grand Hall (photo by Toni)


First dance




A quiet moment before dinner


The father / daughter dance was filled with emotion




And so was the mother / son dance




I knew it was trouble when this fellow stepped in front for the garter toss


He got it! And he almost got me, too!





No comments: