Monday, May 18, 2009

Crazy busy time

Sorry for the lack of blog postings lately, there just hasn't been enough hours in the day!  May is always a busy month for me with lots and lots of educational work plus a few sweet weddings thrown into the mix.  This year I knew would be a very heavy month for edu work so I limited the number of weddings I accepted.  My one May wedding is coming up on the 30th and it's going to be a blast!

All last week I was in Minnesota photographing at an incredible college.  The students were so engaged in the learning process in many cases the professors only had to guide them as they bounced ideas off each other in the class.  Active learning.  It made for some cool shots, too.  Here are a few of my favs from the week...











That's it for me today folks, it's time to get ready for another two day school shoot followed by a trip to Michigan to photograph guys in plaid skirts, yes it's North America's largest Scottish Highland Festival!  Five hundred pipers all blaring at once during the massed bands at the opening ceremony.  SWEET music!  I'll be back after Memorial Day with photos.


No comments: