Sunday, May 31, 2009

Amanda & Brad

Saturday I was honored and blessed to photograph Amanda and Brad as they became man and wife at a beautiful, love filled ceremony at North Way Christian Community in Wexford.  I cannot fully express the joy and emotion in this service.  I was moved, quite literally, to tears.

Amanda started her day early at Spa Vivace in Gibsonia where she and her bridesmaids received awesome hair styles.

After the service, and a few traditional family pictures, we went off for some fun photos of the wedding party before retreating to Bella Sera for the reception.  Nick, chef Adam and their staff always go over the top for events but this time they outdid themselves.  Every detail was handled to perfection.

Also at the reception was Flashbox, the portable video kiosk that's becoming the new craze on the Pittsburgh wedding scene.  If you haven't experienced it yet, you undoubtedly will very soon.  It's a blast!

Accompanying me as my second shooter for the day was the incomparable Mike Purvis.  One of the things I love about Pittsburgh is the incredible community of professional wedding photographers.  Most of us are friends as well as colleagues and hence, help each other as we can.  Mike was gracious enough to come out for the day to provide different angles to my shooting and lend a helping hand with some tricky lighting situations. 

To Amanda and Brad, thank you again for putting your trust with me to document your most special day.  Hope you have a wonderful honeymoon and I can't wait to see you again.

Many blessings,

Terry

PS.  If you would like to see the photos larger jump over to my commercial blog and have a peek.  Big things blog wise will be happening soon, but for now, it takes a jump : )










A wall of windows bathed the wedding in light.  Photo by Mike







First dance
A hug after the toast.  Photo by Mike

Father - daughter dance


Checking out the ring...
Groomsmen making a Flashbox greeting








No comments: