Friday, March 06, 2009

Website is up!

Whew, after almost a week without either a website or an FTP site I'm finally back up and running.  My main service provided decided to move me to another server last week, which isn't a bad thing IF they would have told me their plans.  Yeesh.  Just glad it's over and I can keep cranking on other things... like albums and a line of commercial work ready for final output.  

That's about a wrap for me this week.  I'll leave you with a photo I made Wednesday night.  About 5:00PM one of my favorite clients emails with a request -- do I have / could I shoot a reflection photo for the cover of a publication she's working on?  I didn't have one on hand but was more than happy to shoot.  Pack, dash and run into town to catch the last breath of twilight (best time of day).  This isn't the frame she selected, but it's one of my favorites.

Have a great weekend everyone!

  

No comments: