Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New stuff arrived!

I'm SO excited today! My UPS and USPS delivery guys came to my door back to back this morning bringing all kinds of cool stuff.

First is my new 90 mm f/2 Summicron lens for my fast growing Leica system. YEAH!!! This lens ROCKS. It's super small, insanely sharp and will be a pure joy to use. I had an older version years ago and since that time they've improved it many times over. I can't wait to shoot my portrait job this afternoon with it... on FILM!!

The second arrival is a new hard bound portfolio book from my professional lab, White House Color (WHCC). It's a commercial book, not a wedding portfolio, designed for a specific proposal I'm work on. Wish me luck, it could be a great job with a brand new client!!

I can see many possibilities for this book in my wedding work and I'll be getting more samples soon. This book has pages that lay flat and are thicker than run of the mill press printed albums. The color is so rich and the pictures so sharp they literally pop off the page. Very impressive indeed!





No comments: