Wednesday, April 15, 2009

NEW SITE ACTIVE!


My long awaited wedding photojournalism website is now up and running and I'm super excited!  This project started to feel like something that was never going to end but it was nobody's fault but my own.  About a year and a half ago I started making plans for the new site, then I got busy, real busy, so everything was pushed to the proverbial back burner.  And there it stayed until about two months ago when I finally decided busy or not this HAD to get done.  Hope you will pop on over and have a look-see then jump back and leave me your thoughts in the comment section below.

Thanks and enjoy!

3 comments:

Ray Santana said...

Super nice job Tc... U the Man !! goodtimes

Unknown said...

Hi Terry - Your site looks great. I love your photos!
ao

Nick Borelli said...

I, obviously, love it. Long time coming and it must feel great to have it up. I feel honored to have my wrist on the front page of your page. Gutsy and bold. I like!