Saturday, February 02, 2008

FREE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

To honor the men and women who are serving our Nation in any branch of the Military, now through the end of February I’m taking applications for a complete wedding package.

The package includes:
• e!Session
• Ten hours of wedding day coverage by me
• Online posting of the images for three months
• A 24-page leather bound wedding album
• Your retouched digital negatives with full reprint rights delivered with the album
• I will cover all travel costs

The Rules:

1. One of you must be on active duty or in the reserves of any branch of the Military.
2. Your wedding must be on one of my open dates in 2008.
3. You must be having a full dress Military wedding.
4. You need to send me your story along with a recent photo of the two of you. The winning couple’s story will appear on my blog.
5. The decision of the judges is final.

To apply send your story and photo to me at info@terryclarkweddings.com

The winning couple will be contacted the first week of March.

Good luck to all and thank you for your unselfish service to protect our Freedom.

No comments: