Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Baptism

Being a documentary photographer I love to capture life's special moments so when Patty contacted me from Boston about her daughter's Baptism I was thrilled it was occurring on my one open Saturday in August.

Anastasia (Anna) was Baptized at St. Vladimir's Ukrainian Orthodox Church in Ambridge. Ties to the church brought her and husband Tim back for this very special event. Tim, by the way, is from Great Britain and his parents made the trek across the pond to be a part of Anna's day.

A big thank you to Patty, Tim and especially Anna for allowing me to be a part of your very special day.









2 comments:

daria said...

Hi Terry!
I've tagged you.
See my blog for details!
Hope you are doing awesome!
daria

PhotoJoe said...

Terry, I didn't even know you had a blog! That's cool. Yeah, Daria got me, too.