Monday, July 09, 2007

07-07-07

They said it was the most popular day for weddings in the whole world. I don't know who "they" are but I had a bunch of inquires for 7-7-7, and I was absolutely delighted when Nicholas and Mao asked me to be a part of their special day.

When they first spoke to me about their wedding I knew right away I was meant to be their photographer. The love and respect they have for each other enveloped me. Their joy is all consuming. I knew the blending of their traditions and cultures (Nicholas is Greek while Mao is Chinese) was going to be something very special.

At the end of the day, Ed Macko, my friend and super second shooter, and I shot thousands of images. As you can imagine, editing to the best of the best was quite a chore!

Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart. It was an honor and a pleasure to be a small part of your day.












photo by Ed


photo by Ed





No comments: