Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Chris & Mary's wedding

Shame on me, I've been a really bad blogger lately because there is SO much going on around the studio these days. With weddings heating up, engagement sessions scheduled and a LOT of great commercial assignments the hours vanish without notice.

For example... one day last week I was working like a crazy man on a commercial project, determined to get all of the processing, disk burning and index prints done before I finished the day. After working at the computer for an extended period I need to stand up and stretch. As I raised my arms above my head I glanced at the clock... 3:30 AM. YIKES! Time flies when you're having fun, or staring into the magic picture box ; ). PS... I finished the project before going to bed, and delivered it later that morning.

Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I shot this really wonderful backyard wedding for the most awesome couple. Chris and Mary are such great people. Mary was an absolutely radiant bride. Take a look...

No comments: