Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Recent Work

Thought it would be fun to toss out some recent work. Between October 1st and December 31st I made somewhere around 50,000 exposures. Yes, 50,000! Busy, very busy. Not much sleep. Felt like that guy from Dunkin Donuts... gotta make the pictures. Jobs ran the gamut from weddings to portraits to a smattering of commercial work. Never boring!


Justin is a Young Marine. He came in for a senior portrait, standard picture, nothing fancy. As we were talking he told me about being a Marine. I got excited! Told him to come back with his uniform and a saber. As soon as I said saber I realized that was not going to happen, real Marines EARN their saber, they don't borrow one for a picture. You can imagine how shocked I was when he came back with one. This is one great kid and he has earned the respect of his CO hence, the saber.



This was a really awesome wedding. African couple who got married in Pittsburgh. Several Priests were from Africa, including the one who made his picture from the alter. Cool moment with an unusual twist. Love that serendipity!





I've been told before if I could make pictures in my sleep I probably would. Yeah, probably would. These were made "just because." They are images literally right outside my front door... like within eight feet! I do a lot of this type of thing. Boxers shadow box to stay sharp, I look for things others pass by to exercise my eye.

No comments: